- Anti-inflammatory - The anti-inflammatory compounds in cloves like eugenol can help reduce swelling, stiffness, and pain associated with inflammation. This may benefit conditions like arthritis.
- Oral health - Cloves can help fight bacteria in the mouth that causes bad breath, gingivitis, and periodontal disease. Chewing cloves or using clove oil can kill oral bacteria.
- Digestive aid - Cloves may stimulate digestive juices and bile production to aid digestion. They can help relieve gas, bloating, and indigestion. Cloves are often used in carminative herbs to soothe the GI tract.
- Antimicrobial effects - Compounds in cloves like eugenol have antimicrobial properties and can help fight bacteria, viruses, and fungi that cause illness. This may boost immunity and overall health.
- May help regulate blood sugar - Some research suggests clove extracts may help lower blood sugar levels and combat diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity. More research is still needed.
- Anticancer potential - Preliminary studies indicate cloves may have cancer-fighting abilities, though more clinical trials are required to validate these effects
All OGG Products are non refundable. If you are unsatisfied with your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns & pictures within 48 hours of your package delivery date to resolve any issues. Thank you.